During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Ron DuPratt Ford, we're trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you'll find this information about how we're operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Ford dealership in Dixon, CA, at your earliest convenience.
Is Ron DuPratt Ford Open Right Now?
Yes, Ron DuPratt Ford is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit us at our Ford dealership in Dixon. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Ron DuPratt Ford consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment. We are also offering at-home test-drives and deliveries for added convenience and peace of mind.
Can I Buy a Car from Ron DuPratt Ford Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Ron DuPratt Ford right now.
Ron DuPratt Ford is committed to serving the local Dixon community any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you're interested in buying a new Ford or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment to see it at our dealership or have it delivered right to your door.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we've received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in California?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in California, Ron DuPratt Ford is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Dixon service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our Ford sales center is also open to help serve you with new Ford financing and leasing.
Is Ron DuPratt Ford Open for Service?
Yes, Ron DuPratt Ford is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Ford service center in Dixon, CA, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Ford oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we're making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we'll come to you. We're currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you'd prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you'd like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Ron DuPratt Ford hours, just give us a call at (844) 286-6131.
Does Ron DuPratt Ford Deliver?
Yes, Ron DuPratt Ford is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Ron DuPratt Ford is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we're ready to tend to all your Ford sales and service needs. If you're interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car, truck or SUV you've been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you'd then like to buy the car, we'll talk to you about our new Ford specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Ron DuPratt Ford Sanitation Measures?
Here at Ron DuPratt Ford, there's nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!